Click here to reserve the lounge
Owners or their agent may reserve the owners lounge up to 12 months in advance. Association business meetings take priority over all other activities.
- Any damage will be charged to the unit Owner or approved Group.
- Folding tables, chairs, and other items may not be stacked against the wall.
- Decorations will not be attached to walls or ceilings without permission of the manager. Any damage to wall or ceiling as a result of decorations will be charged to the unit Owner/approved Group.
- The Owner/approved Group will be responsible for all clean up and trash removal within 12 hours or prior to the next function which ever is soonest.
- Speakers and wiring will not be attached to the ceiling or walls. Owner/approved Group will be responsible for safety and will not pose any trip/slip hazard.
- No flammable decorations or flaming products to be used on the premises.
- Any intoxicated persons will be asked to leave the facility. Local police may be called to enforce this action if the well being of others is in question.
- If Alcohol is served, Owner/approved Group will supervise and be held accountable for actions of their guest.
- The Summit Corporations shall be held harmless for any and all actions of Owners/approved Group and their guest.
- There will be NO PROFIT for activity on property without management permission.
- Management must first approve of any function where Karaoke OR Disk Jockey takes place.
- Owners may still use the billiard room while other functions are being held.