Rules for recording/videotaping Board of Directors meetings as per Florida Administrative Code 61B-23.002(10)
Any unit owner may tape record or videotape meetings of the board of administration, committee meetings, or unit owner meetings, subject to the following restrictions.
- The device use to record/video tape may not produce distracting sound or light emissions.
- Advance notice shall be given to the board by any unit owner desiring to utilize any audio or video equipment.
- Audio and video equipment shall be assembled and placed in positon in advance of the beginning of the meeting.
- Anyone videotaping or recording a meeting shall not be permitted to move about the meeting room in order to facilitate the recording.
- Recording equipment may not block aisles or walkways or create any type of tripping hazard nor may it block the view of the unit owners or the BOD members.